The Kitschen Crockpot

What's that on fire in Flissy's Kitschen?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

E-Mail Resolved

Well, it turns out that the e-mail server I am on crashed in a big way on Friday. The hosting company has repaired it, so you may resume correspondence to flissy@the-kitschen.com. I submitted a problem ticket and got a big fat "It broke! Sorry! Thanks for using HostRocket!" I can't be too mad at them. I mean, their hosting service really does rock. Sometimes servers crash. Sometimes the backups crash too and that bites. Really, it does. And probably, even if you are a computer wiz, those things happen. Fortunately, I didn't have much email stored up on there, and I hadn't really figured out the mailing list system enough to add all my addresses on there, either. Sigh. Oh well.

9:16 AM   0 comments


I am an Artist & Maker of Things.
email me.

Flissy's Kitschen

Visit my shop at Etsy!


I'm on MySpace

Chef's Specials
Books to Check Out
Print & Color Affirmations! Fun!

In the Fridge
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006

Art & Small Business Links
Planware
Small Business Administration
US Patent & Trademark Office
Artist Help Network
The Switchboards
Lee Silber

The Kitschen's Favorite Weblogs
AVALANCHE!
Contagious Creativity
Drawn!
Keri Smith
LoobyLu