The Kitschen Crockpot

What's that on fire in Flissy's Kitschen?

Thursday, April 07, 2005

New Design! and Nervous Knittie

Run over to The Kitschen and check out the new design! My hubsie is the webmaster -- he is the one that makes it so awesome! (Dont' forget to come back and read my blog though!)


As you know, Wednseday nite is Marketing Nite, and here are the fruits of my labor.



You might say, "Flissy! How is that marketing?! You don't even sell knitwear."
And I would say, "Gee, you're totally right! It has nothing to do with marketing at all. In fact, it doesn't even have much to do with the Kitschen either, since selling knitwear is frankly not my thing."

It's true. In addition to Marketing Nite, Wednesday is also LOST. And in case you didn't notice, it was the saddest and scariest episode yet!!! My butt was so scared off I was simply too traumatized to Market. I needed to do something else, and knitting is such a wonderful thing to do with my hands. I'm really excited because this is my first knitted garment (non-accessory). My slave-driver husband was yelling "KNIT! KNIT! PURL! PURL!" So I would finish. It's the back of a tank top, the pattern to which is featured in the latest knit.1.

I'm not sure if I mentioned that our textbook for this class is Self-Promotion for the Creative Person by Lee Silber. I get so neurotic reading this book! He asks so many questions and I think ... Oh my gosh! I never even thought about *that* .. Why haven't I done that yet?!

I worry. Just wait until I am prepping for a show!

10:39 PM   0 comments


I am an Artist & Maker of Things.
email me.

Flissy's Kitschen

Visit my shop at Etsy!


I'm on MySpace

Chef's Specials
Books to Check Out
Print & Color Affirmations! Fun!

In the Fridge
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006

Art & Small Business Links
Planware
Small Business Administration
US Patent & Trademark Office
Artist Help Network
The Switchboards
Lee Silber

The Kitschen's Favorite Weblogs
AVALANCHE!
Contagious Creativity
Drawn!
Keri Smith
LoobyLu